In the heart of Downtown Hood River...
...a new townhouse community
Six new townhouses, designed to maximize your enjoyment of spectacular gorge views and accommodate any group of friends and family you can throw at it.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. A flexible layout, great for a couple, a family or a group of families on vacation.
- A spacious single-car garage as well as a private parking space and potential to lease additional spaces.
- Top level open floor plan living/dining/kitchen that flows onto a generous terrace with full views of the Columbia river, Hood River bridge and the White Salmon river
- Full master suite complete with Gorge views, double lavatories, walk in shower, soaking tub and private deck.
- Recreation room which can double as a fourth bedroom on the ground level.
- Timeless exterior materials chosen to be low maintenance and stand up to the varied weather conditions of the Gorge in style.
- Low-maintenance landscaping allows for more time to enjoy gorge activities.
- Just seconds to downtown coffee shops, restaurants, shopping and so much more...
- Units have three levels. The main entry is at the middle level.
- Individual parking accessed from State St. (back of units) including one single car garage plus one surface space for each home. Additional spaces in the adjacent parking area are available for annual lease.
- Spacious homes: 2,472 square feet each
- Additional spaces include: +50 sq. ft. front porch (1st level), +260 sq. ft. garage; +50 sq. ft. master suite deck (2nd level); +195 sq. ft. terrace (3rd level)
- No HOA or other monthly fees
- Located in the Downtown Core and eligible for Short Term Vacation Rental permit.
- Offered at: $989,000
Enjoy views of the Gorge from all of the places you'll spend the most time in. The open kitchen and bar flow into the living and dining room and double sliding doors lead out to the large terrace with spectacular Gorge views.
From your perch you may spy a train crossing over the mouth of the White Salmon River, the lights of the Hood River Bridge at dusk, or wind surfers on the Columbia.
Four interior palettes to choose from...
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND MATERIALS
The Gorge is a community that travelers seek out to enjoy the outdoors and appreciate the natural world. The Cascadia Townhomes have been constructed using high quality, long lasting, energy efficient and sustainable materials with this in mind.
Energy Performace Score (EPS) is a program of the Energy Trust of Oregon which promotes efficiency and sustainability for new home construction with lower scores representing a more energy efficient and sustainable home. An average home of this size is 119 while the Cascadia Townhomes have received a preliminary EPS score of 68, due to energy efficient systems and construction methods.
We have designed and constructed the Cascadia Townhomes to last many decades and continue to look great, adding to the sustainability of your new home. Some of the premium products and materials include, Kynar painted steel siding and roofing, Marvin Integrity wood/fiberglass windows, concrete pedestal pavers, fiber cement siding, cedar siding and aluminum railings.
Tankless Hot Water Heater: Rinnai (RUR98i) .95 Energy Factor
Gas Furnace: Bryant (926TA) 96.3% efficient
Air Conditioner: Bryant (189B) 16.5 SEER/10 EER
Wall Insulation: blown in fiberglass above building code req.
Ceiling Insulation: closed cell spray foam insulation and blown fiberglass above building code req.
Some Other Features: Marvin Integrity Fiberglass/Wood windows (~U0.27); Standing Seam metal roof and siding; PV Solar Ready; "Watersense" plumbing fixtures; Balanced fresh air exchange and Panasonice "Whisper" fans.
Pacific Realty Advisors, Inc. (PRA) is a real estate investment and development firm
with over $700 million invested in various real estate projects. The founder of PRA
is a part-time Hood River resident and outdoor enthusiast. His desire is to build an attractive, well-designed luxury residential project within the Hood River urban
core. He believes that walkability to restaurants, shops, movie theatres and local events will add to the long-term value and appreciation of this unique project. For more info: www.prainc.net
So much to do, just footsteps away. Read what others have to say about the best Hood River has to offer....
Hit the outdoors:
36 hrs in Hood River: